The SNOW is finally here as is the snowsuit and boots season. Ideally we want all of our kindergarten students in our class to put their school shoes on their chairs when they go out to recess (don't worry they have snow boots on!). Well today they told me about the SHOE TROLL who comes and takes their shoes if they aren't on their chairs.
One little boy, very concerned came up to me and asked me if I'd protect his shoes from the shoe troll. I told him I would do my very best. He looked up at me in all sincerity and said, "Ms. Ramos... you need a husband who is really strong to protect you from the shoe troll."
He went off to recess and when he came back inside after he asked me if I found one yet!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
"Ms. Ramos. You need a husband...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment