I get to school this morning a little late, rushing like mad because I don't have my lesson plans done, I don't have any of the materials I need put together, I didn't have breakfast and I don't have anything for lunch and I feel like screaming already...it's only 8:15 AM. I log into my computer and open up my email. The following was sent to me from one of the parents of my students.....
"So I'm sitting here working in my room and Jack and Max are having a conversation about the words Miss, Mr. and Mrs. and what each of them mean. Jack really gets that a Miss is not married and Mrs. is a married woman. Then he says my teacher is a "Miss" and Max says that means you're not married. And then Jack says... No... she's not a grown up... she's just a couple years older than a teen. Cracking me up! You're making quite the impression! ;)"
Monday, October 12, 2009
Age is Just A Number
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment