skip to main | skip to sidebar

Confessions of A Classroom Teacher

Sunday, October 4, 2009

If Only We Could Put This On Our Answering Machines

School Answering Machine

Posted by Just Trish at 5:39 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Just Trish
I grew up all over the country in small towns or large cities. After moving many times I found myself adjusting well to city life. I love it... I love the noise, I love the sites, I love the people. I moved here three and a half years ago and strangely enough, it's now HOME. These are the makings of my life. I'm a city girl, living life in small town Wasilla, AK.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 2012 (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2010 (7)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (20)
    • ► November (3)
    • ▼ October (3)
      • Age is Just A Number
      • Freedom Writers
      • If Only We Could Put This On Our Answering Machines
    • ► September (14)

Followers